Thread: Are You Having Trouble With the Site? We Need Your Help

Hybrid View

The biggest frustration I am having is logging in, I log in and try to post and the site tells me I am not logged in so you have to try and log in and a screen pops up "Thank You for Logging In" so you try and post and type everything out, hit post quick reply it shows up and kicks you off. So you log back in, try and repost your message hit post quick reply and shazam it posted twice so you hit edit and try and delete one post and it deletes both. At this point you want to either punch screen or throw your phone, so you log out close the browser and a hour later get back on (without logging in) and it shows your on line searching.
    That's when you say to yourself, self it is time to go elsewhere and find some website or forum that is running and working like it supposed too.

Perfect TJ, that's what we need. A good description of what is happening to you. I am putting together a list to send to the Administrators. Hopefully this will give the IT people something to look for.

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by TJones View Post
    The biggest frustration I am having is logging in, I log in and try to post and the site tells me I am not logged in so you have to try and log in and a screen pops up "Thank You for Logging In" so you try and post and type everything out, hit post quick reply it shows up and kicks you off. So you log back in, try and repost your message hit post quick reply and shazam it posted twice so you hit edit and try and delete one post and it deletes both. At this point you want to either punch screen or throw your phone, so you log out close the browser and a hour later get back on (without logging in) and it shows your on line searching.
    That's when you say to yourself, self it is time to go elsewhere and find some website or forum that is running and working like it supposed too.
    This happens to me also, but I have found if I just do a REFRESH, I am logged in and then can continue. I use CHROME.